Collecting feedback in the middle of the probation period is very important as it helps your decide what else can be implemented to make sure the new colleague becomes a fully integrated member of the team. It also help the newbie to find out what the organisation expects from him or her. 360˚ degree feedback is based on simple methods - objective feedback is given directly to the new employee, both from the leaders and colleagues and from other work related partners.
Main reasons in favor of using 360˚ degree feedback during probation period:
- You can still make changes to the behavior and attitude of the new employee.
- The new colleague can get feedback on whether the organisation is happy with their current development and what should or should not be changed.
- Organisation can give feedback on how the new team member is fitting in with the new work environment.
- Organisation can get feedback on whether the colleagues and leaders have made enough effort to make sure the new colleague feels comfortable and fits in with the crowd.
- At the end of the probation period it helps in deciding how to continue - has the new team member been successful or should they be moving on to a job better suited for them?
The 360˚ degree feedback function offered on the Upsteem.com platform is based on the well-known method of the same name. A special environment made for such inquiries saves all data on a employee's profile and from there-on all questionnaire's related to that team member is available to all managers and the HR department.
Interested? Don't want to make the same mistakes?
Book a Skype demo meeting with us and will explain you further - CLICK HERE!
In Tallinn? Come meet us! Book a meeting - HERE!