Collecting feedback in the middle of the probation period is very important as it helps your decide what else can be implemented to make sure the new colleague becomes a fully integrated member of the team. It also help the newbie to find out what the organisation expects from him or her. 360˚ degree feedback is based on simple methods - objective feedback is given directly to the new employee, both from the leaders and colleagues and from other work related partners.
Main reasons in favor of using 360˚ degree feedback during probation period:
- You can still make changes to the behavior and attitude of the new employee.
- The new colleague can get feedback on whether the organisation is happy with their current development and what should or should not be changed.
- Organisation can give feedback on how the new team member is fitting in with the new work environment.
- Organisation can get feedback on whether the colleagues and leaders have made enough effort to make sure the new colleague feels comfortable and fits in with the crowd.
- At the end of the probation period it helps in deciding how to continue - has the new team member been successful or should they be moving on to a job better suited for them?
The 360˚ degree feedback function offered on the Upsteem.com platform is based on the well-known method of the same name. A special environment made for such inquiries saves all data on a employee's profile and from there-on all questionnaire's related to that team member is available to all managers and the HR department.
Interested? Don't want to make the same mistakes?
Book a Skype demo meeting with us and will explain you further - CLICK HERE!
In Tallinn? Come meet us! Book a meeting - HERE!
The list of the Top 20 HR blogs you must read in 2021 is here! Skim through this article to know which blogs have made it to the top 20, what gives them an edge over others and if your blog is one among them! https://www.peoplehum.com/blog/top-20-hr-blogs-you-must-follow-in-2020-peoplehum-blog